If you re looking for venue to organised a conference in Dublin – Check those best venues for conference in Dublin.
1. Convention center
Whether you need a place for an intimate conference of 50 poeple or an international congress of 5,000 people, we have lots of attractive options including
– stunning tiered-seating auditorium
– half a dozen flat-floored halls
– range of meeting and boardrooms
Therefore whatever you might say but personally I do thing that all these extravagant feature studded halls are surely a great choice to go for.
2. Helix Conference center
The Helix was originally conceived as an Aula Maxima while it was built at a cost of €56.5 million, and was designed by the Polish-born architect Andrzei Wejchert. This 12,000 square metres building is a tremendous eye candy among all halls.
The beauty of The Hekix has been fairly acclaimed and recognised by
– Irish Concrete Society Award
– Irish Joinery Award
– Plan Opus Building Awards
Therefore a venue with such beauty and tremednous amount of recognition is a sure choice for many out there.
3. Croke park
Inspiration and entertainment are together a combination for which the Croke park is truly known as it won’t b wrong to count the Croke park as a living and true legacy. The key features are
– 5000 square feet flexible area
– Unqiue facilities and time out features
– It is ideally located 5 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from the airport.
Hence if you want true enjoyment, make sure you choose the Croke park.
4. Mansion house
The Mansion House is a spectacular place in the heart of Dublin that has
– Rooms of all shapes and sizes
– Just a few seconds away from St Stephen’s Green
So even if you have a smaller event, you choose the mansion house to celebrate it beautifully too.
5. Foundry google
Hence all this innovation is undoubtedly unmatched from others who should definitely chose the Foundry conference center in dublin .